First advice for any bride and her bridesmaids in preparation for the big day is to browse magazines and the Internet for inspiration. Indeed, this year has brought many innovative and unique looks to the public’s attention. From the Oscars to the Tony Awards, celebrities always know how to dress up (and with all the stylists behind them, they should!) and offer fresh ideas. The gowns on the red carpet can serve as inspiration for bridal and bridesmaid dresses alike.
Remember that it is not necessary to find a wedding dress that matches Angelina Jolie’s gown exactly, but rather to imitate that style. In the end, what matters is if you can find a gown that is flattering and affordable. A bride may even decide to choose a single specific element in a dress, such as the bodice applique or the skirt design, and incorporate it into the perfect wedding gown instead of copying the look entirely. Listed below are some examples of Liz Fields’ versions of the red carpet’s looks. Of course, the options are limitless, so we encourage you to seek out your favorite trends from the red carpet this year and then peruse our selection with specific ideas in mind.
• To get Dianna Agron’s high neckline look from the 2012 Emmy Awards, try the bridal gown style 9116 for a conservative yet alluring look.
• If the flower appliques at the People’s Choice Awards at Kaley Cuoco’s gown caught your fancy, check out Liz Fields wedding dress style 9206.
• To get Jennifer Lopez’s long pleats from the Academy Awards, consider the casual yet glamorous destination wedding dress style 8281.
• If you liked the swirls of Jennifer Lawrence’s dress at the People’s Choice Awards, try the sea-inspired wedding dress style 9100.
• If you fell in love with Cristin Milioti’s dress from the Tony Awards, try out Liz Fields’ bridesmaid dress 306 in emerald.
• To get Jordin Sparks’s look from the CMT Music Awards, check out the bridesmaid style 361 in coral.
• If you liked Freida Pinto’s gown at the Golden Globes, try out bridesmaid dress style 277 in navy with a black trim.
• A fan of Alyson Hannigan’s simple, clean cut look from the People’s Choice Awards may want to consider style 424 in melon.
• To get Penelope Cruz’s look from the Oscars, check out the bridesmaid style 360 in sky with a navy or ivory trim.
With a little bit of imagination and customization, you can easily transform a red carpet dream wedding dress into reality. Our experts would be happy to aid you in your quest for the perfect dress. We hope that you find our dresses both inspiring and affordable. We are sure that you’ll be able to select the dress that matches the celebrity style of your choice but that also flatters your figure and reflects your personality!